Reminder: Thursday Night Meeting – Access Information
Gather virtually with the STAWNO Board of Directors at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, May 14. All are welcome. We’ve got a packed agenda, so please join us to learn about what’s happening in your neighborhood. Here are details on how to Zoom into the meeting from your computer or phone:
Meeting ID: 922 3856 1637
- Join from your PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android – click on this link:
- Password: 980864
- Join using iPhone one-tap (US Toll):
- +16465588656,92238561637# or
- Join by telephone – Dial:
- +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
- Meeting ID: 922 3856 1637
- Password: 980864
Opening Weekend @ the Northeast Farmers Market
Saturday, May 16, marks the opening of the 2020 season at the Northeast Farmers Market right here in the Saint Anthony West neighborhood. The market is located at 629 Second St. NE at the corner of University and 7th Avenue NE in the St. Boniface Church parking lot.
The market is scheduled for Saturdays into the fall, rain or shine. Hours will be 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., with 9-10 a.m. reserved for high-risk customers.
Due to these COVID-19 times, the market asks that customers follow instructions carefully to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for customers, vendors and staff. Farmers markets have long been places to gather and build community. However, this season social distancing (stay at least 6 feet apart) and other new procedures will be the norm. Please resist the urge to linger and socialize, and remember that we each have a critical role to play to slow down the spread of COVID-19.
Keep the Beat – It’s On(line)!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions regarding large gatherings, the Keep the Beat police fundraiser is going digital this year. This annual event helps provide extra police patrols to our community. Raffle tickets continue to be sold to keep these patrols going and to enhance our neighborhood’s public safety. See details here on how you can donate and what you could win in the raffle.
Handy to Have
- State of Minnesota’s COVID-19 Hotline is available for questions at (651) 201-3920 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Interpreters are available.
- State of Minnesota School and Child Care Hotline, also available 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., is (651) 297-1304
- Get the latest COVID-19 information available from the Minnesota Department of Health here.
- City of Minneapolis COVID-19 Dashboard with city statistics and resources can be found here.