December’s STAWNO meeting date has been moved back one week to Thursday, Dec. 17. This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Agenda items include:
- finalization of $175,000 Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) allocation for affordable housing programs with the City of Lakes Community Land Trust
- update from City of Minneapolis Public Works on intersection changes at Second Street NE and Third Avenue NE
Handy to Have
- State of Minnesota’s COVID-19 Hotline is available for questions at (651) 201-3920 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Interpreters are available.
- State of Minnesota School and Child Care Hotline, also available 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., is (651) 297-1304
- Get the latest COVID-19 information available from the Minnesota Department of Health here.
- City of Minneapolis COVID-19 Dashboard with city statistics and resources can be found here.